|Event Date:||Friday July 27th 2018|
|Pricing Detail for:||One Item|
|Item Name:||VIP Table|
|Service Charge :||$100.00|
|Sales Tax :||$357.00|
All taxes are included if not specified.
Minimum spend plus tax and gratuity will be applied towards your final tab.
Maximum of 12 guests per table with 6 guests comped at the door and remaining guests will be admitted on $25 reduced admission.
**In some cases, the exact location of table is not guaranteed. A comparable location will be provided in the event your exact location is not available and needs to be replaced.**
Icon Nightclub Terms and Conditions – UrVenue
* Ticket price includes tax, unless otherwise specified.
* Processing Fee is non-refundable under all circumstances.
* All gratuities, incidental expenses, registrations, fees or charges, and other expenses, including, but not limited to, gambling expenses, food, beverage, and merchandise are the sole responsibility of the guest.
* Guest must arrive by time specified on ticket for guaranteed entry.
* Guest must bring a printed copy of the email confirmation with scan-able ticket(s), valid photo I.D., and the credit card used to purchase the ticket(s).
* Guest must be 21+ to enter the venue with valid identification.
* Guest must be at least 21 years of age with a valid government issued ID to be presented at the door. Copies or paper identification will not be accepted. Non-United States issued identification must be accompanied with valid passport to be presented at the door to gain entry into the venue.
* Tickets are non-transferrable or available for resale. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
* Artists and event subject to change without notice.
* All ticket sales are final and nonrefundable.
* Venue reserves the right to deny access into venue due to capacity restrictions.
* Appropriate dress is required and strictly enforced.
* Disregard or violation of these Terms and Conditions will automatically invalidate ticket(s) purchased and guest will not receive a refund of any kind.
* Management reserves all rights, including, without limitation, the right to cancel, suspend or modify the event at its sole discretion.
* This offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and regulations. This offer cannot be published or posted on any third party websites without the prior written approval.
We know your personal information is important to you and it is also important to us and this is why we decided to follow the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), not only for European individuals, but to all individuals regardless on nationality. This Privacy Statement tells you how we use your personal information and explains your rights around how we use it. Please read this Privacy Statement to understand how and why we use your personal information. If you give us personal information about another individual, please make sure you have their permission and please make them aware of this Privacy Statement as it also applies to them.
Why do we store data?
We store data relevant with the service we facilitated for a venue:
What data do we ask from you?
Depending on the service you used, we might ask of you:
How do we store your credit card or banking information?
We do not store credit card numbers, all our processing is tokenized, meaning the credit card information is sent to a processor that returns to us a token used to refer to that transaction or credit card. It is this token we also store some identifiers like the last 4 digits of your credit card, but we have no means of getting your credit card information as it resides solely with the processor. We also create a billing fingerprint for the sole purpose of detecting suspicious activities across venues.
What is our role?
We are a data processor as we store and process data on behalf of venues. Your data is not our proprietorship and we have no right to share it with anybody without the explicit consent of the venues.
What do we do with your data?
Where is the data stored?
UrVenue is a cloud based system and might use one if the following architecture depending on the venue and service used:
Personal Data Breaches
Personal Data breaches will be reported within 72 hours. We will report to authorities what has been stolen and what countermeasures have been taken. Depending on the depth of the information stolen, we might directly contact the individuals about the breach.
Getting a copy of your personal data
By providing proof of identity, we will send you all the information we hold about you across our venue customers. If you find any information factually incorrect, you are able to update it. We will forward your request for information as well as your updated information to our venue customers in the event they have your profile in an external system.
To get a copy of your information or update your information, email us at: email@example.com
Remember, we will need proof it is you, we won’t give your information to a stranger.
Your privacy tomorrow
We will keep improving your data protection in the future by adding easy tools to review and update your data yourself as well as add additional security layers as technology allows it. We will also keep up to date on privacy regulations worldwide so we can be compliant with the strictest guidelines similar to the European GDPR we are in compliance with.
If you have any ideas how we can improve the protection of your data, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icon Nightclub :: #ICONFridays
Friday, Jul 27, 2018 @ 10:30PM
ICON Fridays, brought to you by Pritty Ugly Media, is a jolt of high energy to get your weekend started right. Join us each and every week and experience the number one Friday night destination in Boston. ICON Fridays hosts a rotation of incredible DJs, attracts the trend setters and delivers an always cutting edge and epic end to the work week.
Contact your VIP Host for tables! Don't have one? 617-631-7202
Dress Code: Men Jeans, Collared Shirt, Dress Shoes | Ladies Dress to Impress
Management reserves all rights*
21+ ID Required