FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE AGE REQUIREMENT FOR ENTRY?
You must be 21+ to enter and 21+ across the board for men and women to drink as per State law (Proper ID required.)
IS THERE A DRESS CODE?
We always suggest Dress to Impress. No Hats, No Work Boots, No Athletic Wear, No Ripped Clothing. Dress deliciously stylish!
For the type of music being offered, please check the event calendar.
I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD
For questions about charges to your credit card, please contact us at 617.422.0045 daily between 10am and 5pm.
IS THERE A COVER CHARGE FOR ENTRY?
Most events have a cover charge, and we strongly recommend that you put your name on our guest list in advance to receive reduced admission, or purchase a table in advance. Having your name on the guest list does not guarantee that you will get in since our capacity is limited, so arrive early!
CAN I GET ON A GUEST LIST?
For guest list submissions, your name will be automatically added to our house guest list but please note that we do require a 24 hour notice. In most cases, your name will get added to the list even if you did not provide us with sufficient processing time, but we do not guarantee that it will. Our capacity is limited so even with your name on the guest list, we strongly urge you to get here as early as possible.
I SUBMITTED A TABLE REQUEST. NOW WHAT?
For reservations request please note that you must receive a telephone confirmation from one of our team members. In many cases, tables are reserved weeks in advance and availability is very limited. Please ask the host about any minimums that may apply to your table.
WHERE CAN I FIND PHOTOS TAKEN OF ME?
Our photographer posts pictures to the web site usually within a few days to a week. However, please note that the hosts sometimes hire their own photographers. If you don’t see the picture you are looking for, please check on the web site of the event’s host.
CAN I SEND MARKETING MATERIALS FOR MY BUSINESS?
Please send all marketing material to [email protected] or mail to 100 Warrenton Street, Boston MA 02116.
WHAT ARE HOURS IS THE OFFICE OPEN?
Our office hours are from 10 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday.
Please note that the Corporate Events / Private Functions tab is for people looking to rent our space during the day or on nights we are not open.
I HAVE A LARGE VIP PARTY COMING IN… NOW WHAT?
If you have a large party and are looking to reserve VIP areas for large parties, please use our VIP RESERVATIONS function or talk directly to your host
WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU PLAY?
We will offer a variety of musical genres from today’s most influential electronic and Top 40 artists. Please check the EVENTS page for specific artists and events.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A VIP TABLE?
- VIP tables are a bundled package with VIP entry, admission, seating, a cocktail server, and complimentary mixers such as sodas and juices.
- Your party will receive a designated VIP section with seating. This is the only way to obtain seating in the nightclub. All other ticket options are standing room only.
- Your server will craft your cocktails tableside or you have the flexibility to create your desired beverage at a whim.
- We can accommodate multiple price points depending on table location and party size.
- Table pricing is a beverage credit to be used throughout the night.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF YOUR PRE-PURCHASING TICKETS?
- Eliminate the stress before the event is sold out!
- Once purchased, you’ll receive the best price and guaranteed entry before 12AM.
I ACCIDENTALLY PURCHASED TICKETS FOR THE WRONG EVENT.
If your event is greater than 72 hours in advance you can contact us at [email protected] for potential options but we cannot guarantee we will allow a change in your ticket.
I DON’T LIKE A PICTURE TAKEN OF ME AT YOUR VENUE THAT’S BEEN POSTED ONLINE.
- Smile to the world and the world smiles back at you. With that being said, we cannot remove your photo from our social media sites.
- There is signage in all of our venues which states, “Photos or filming may be used for promotional purposes.” We reserve all rights to the photos we wish to publish.
CAN I WEAR PASTIES?
No nudity, pasties, sexually suggestive, or lewd costumes allowed.
I WAS AT YOUR VENUE RECENTLY AND NOTICED I WAS DOUBLE CHARGED.
- Typically this is just a credit card authorization, meaning we were ensuring funds were available at the time of your purchase.
- This charge will reflect as processing in your bank account until the funds are either cleared or credited back to your account.
- It commonly takes anywhere from 3-7 business days for the charge to clear.
- For further details regarding when the hold will be released, please contact your banking institution directly.
100 Warrenton Street
Boston Ma, 02116
Weekends – 10:30pm — Close